Sunday, May 25, 2014

Stupid State Laws - Arizona 4

Here comes another post about a state law that still exists on the books and why it is ridiculous (to see them all, click here):

Arizona

"Hunting camels is prohibited."

The last time I checked, America isn't known for its rampant camel population.  Outside of zoos, I don't think there are any camels just roaming around the wilds of America.  Then again, I could be wrong.  But I'm never wrong and therefore, this law is ridiculous.  How exactly do you hunt an animal that doesn't just roam around the deserts(?) of Arizona?  I guess if some dumb rancher breeds these things for no reason, then you could walk onto his property and theoretically "hunt" a camel.  But I'm not sure that counts as hunting as much as it just counts as murdering livestock.  So, unless there are wild camels in America (which we have covered and I'm never wrong), then this law seems pointless and therefore, should be mocked like I am doing today.  Suck it, Arizona.

"A camel spider you say?  Well, I guess that's okay, isn't it, rookie?  Rookie?!?  Where in the hell did that kid go?  He knows the thing is dead, right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment