Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts - Part 17

Here comes the next edition of Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts (click here to see the others).  Basically,  these are a bunch of random thoughts that came to mind that I couldn't really expand on and thought I should just make them into list form for your enjoyment.  Here goes:


  • Why do action movies never seem to get nominated for Best Picture?  There are some really good action movies out there.
  • I can't believe the WNBA still exists.
  • Why is my dog so scared of the vacuum cleaner?
  • If a TV show is described as "Surprisingly Entertaining", is that a compliment or an insult?  I really don't know.
  • I've always found it really funny how close "Santa" and "Satan" are spelled.
  • It drives me crazy when I saw people call King Joffrey's death a "shocker" on Game of Thrones when the book the current season is based on came out 14 years ago.  Spoiler, there will be more "shocking" deaths before the season is over.  You know how I know?  I read a book.
  • As cool as having a flying car would be, a world where they exist would be terrifying when one could crash into your home at any time.
  • Do you think if someone finishes their round of Jeopardy! with negative money they have to pay the show that money?
  • I loath pollen.
  • I'm still confused about what the people who made the Super Mario Bros. movie were doing?  Did they even play the game before making the movie?  Hell, Mario and Luigi weren't even brothers in the movie even though it's right there in the title.
  • With as much money as SHIELD throws around, you would think that they would be able to recreate the Super Soldier Serum again.
  • I saw Godzilla yesterday and I liked it, but I couldn't get over how unattractive Elizabeth Olsen is.  Just look at that picture below, yuck.  And yes, she is related to the Olsen twins, she is their younger sister.
"I give her a 6, but that's being really really generous."

No comments:

Post a Comment