Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Case of the Hairy Beard

It seems like the cool people of America, or at least the wanna-be cool people, are growing what I can only describe as eccentrically ironic beards.  They usually look a little ragged and a little too big, but some people pull them off well.  I don't really mind them, people can do what they want.  However, it has really raised the people watching game.  But on to my point, there is one aspect of having a large beard that is awful and disgusting.  How do those people deal with haircuts?  When I get a haircut I have bits of hair everywhere.  It's like I stuck my head in the sand at the beach, but the sand is hair - that stuff gets everywhere!  I still find some here and there on my neck or behind my ear long after the haircut.  So, if I were to have a beard I could only imagine how much hair would get stuck in there.  It has to randomly come out in the days after your haircut into whatever you are doing or eating.  I would imagine there are several small hairs in every single food item you eat in the next week.  There has to be something barbers do to prevent this.  Maybe they put another cloth over your beard to deflect the hairs, like a smaller smock specially made for beards.  Even with that there is no way you can eliminate it all.  Enjoy your hair food hipsters, you deserve it!

"Might as well do this after a haircut."

No comments:

Post a Comment