Monday, May 12, 2014

Today's Celebrity Birthdays - May 12th

I decided to start up a new post where I list the "celebrities" that were born on this day and then either praise them or mock them.  It will be fun, so let's do this:

  • Emilio Estevez (52) - What in the hell happened to Charlie Sheen's sane brother's career?  The Breakfast Club, Young Guns, The Mighty Ducks.  All great movies.  After that, nothing.  We haven't heard from him again.  What happened?
  • Tony Hawk (46) - Tony is still doing his skateboard thing at 46, I guess you gotta do what pays the bills, right?
  • Jason Biggs (36) - If you look at his IMDB page, his "Known For" movies are American Pie 1, 2, 3, and 4.  I feel like that pretty much wraps up his entire career.
  • Emily Vancamp (28) - Star of the TV show Revenge and recently seen in Captain America 2, but there is just something about her that irks me.  I can't put my finger on it, but I just don't like her.
  • Yogi Berra (89) - A Hall of Fame baseball player who might be the most unintentionally funny person ever.  Just click on this link, he says the funniest dumb stuff ever.
  • Ving Rhames (55) - Can you name anything he's been in other than Pulp Fiction or a couple Mission: Impossible movies?  If you said Piranha 3D, then you watch really bad movies.
  • Malin Akerman (36) - Do you remember the first time you saw this sexy Swede?  I do.  She was flashing her bush in that horrible Ben Stiller movie, The Heartbreak Kid.
  • Stephen Baldwin (48) - The third most famous Baldwin brother and the one that I always confuse for the brother that was in Bio-Dome but was actually the one from The Usual Suspects.  (I have just been informed that Stephen was in both Bio-Dome and The Usual Suspects, I'm an idiot)
  • Gabriel Byrne (64) - Speaking of The Usual Suspects, Gabriel played the leader of the group, Dean Keaton.  You would have thought this movie catapulted his career to bigger and better things.  Well, you would be wrong, I don't know another movie he is in.
  • George Carlin (Deceased) - RIP George, we still miss you.

"Her sex scene in Watchmen is the only reason I know who she is."

No comments:

Post a Comment