Monday, May 26, 2014

Today's Celebrity Birthdays - May 26th

I decided to start up a new post where I list the "celebrities" that were born on this day and then either praise them or mock them.  It will be fun, so let's do this:

  • John Wayne (Deceased) - Now that I think about it, I don't think I have ever seen a single movie that The Duke has been in.  Is that even possible?  I guess so.
  • Lenny Kravitz (50) - Remember when he used to be know as a singer?  Well, it turns out that he is a pretty decent actor and I actually liked him in The Hunger Games movies.
  • Helena Bonham Carter (48) - Also known as Mrs. Tim Burton, because she is in every Tim Burton movie ever and because they are married, but not married, kind of like Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn.  Despite being known as that actress in all of Tim Burton's movies, I will always remember her from Fight Club.
  • Pam Grier (65) - Other than being in Jackie Brown, I can't name anything else she is been in, plus I somehow always get her confused with Wanda Sykes.  I swear I'm not racist.
  • Matt Stone (42) - The co-creator of South Park is still going strong even though he is in his 40's now.  I still say that Baseketball was underrated.
  • Brent Musburger (75) - Some know him as the voice of college football, others know him as the guy who discovered Jenn Sterger and Katherine Webb.  Either way, I love the guy, but am slightly pissed that he ditched ESPN for the SEC Network.
  • Bobcat Goldthwait (52) - I recently heard an interview that he did and did you know he can't even do the voice he's known for anymore?  It's sad, but good for him for trying to move on from it.  Today, he mostly directs stuff like The Jimmy Kimmel Show.
  • Astrid Berges-Frisbey (28) - Who?  She played the sexy mermaid in that piece of crap Pirates of the Caribbean 4.  In fact, she was the only reason to watch that thing.

"Now, imagine her with a fishtail and then you will recognize her."

No comments:

Post a Comment