Thursday, June 5, 2014

Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts - Part 18

Here comes the next edition of Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts (click here to see the others).  Basically,  these are a bunch of random thoughts that came to mind that I couldn't really expand on and thought I should just make them into list form for your enjoyment.  Here goes:


  • How exactly did Martha and Johnathan Kent explain where they suddenly got a new kid from?  It's a small town, people would have known if they were adopting well before it happened.
  • Is it possible to be good at Family Feud?
  • Did you now that Ryan Gosling and Macaulay Culkin are the same age?  Yup, they are both 34.
  • What did I sign up for that makes someone keep sending me Russian Bride spam emails?
  • Remember this the next time you are buying spaghetti sauce - it's Rag-ewww and Pre-Gooooo!
  • The Kentucky Derby has way too much TV coverage for an event that only lasts a couple of minutes.
  • What do you call people who can use the Force but don't become a Jedi?  I really want to know but don't want to look it up.
  • It would suck to be a painting in the Harry Potter universe unless that painting was of an orgy.
  • It angers me that I find Mark Wahlberg entertaining.  It angers me even more that I find Two and a Half Men funny.
  • It's kind of weird that I can no longer drive to a Blockbuster and rent a movie or more importantly, a video game.
  • I dare you to watch the movie Frozen and not get that "Let It Go" song stuck in your head for three days.  I double dare you.
  • 1)  Magic Johnson announced he had HIV in 1991.  Is there a cure for HIV that no one has bothered to tell me about?  2)  Has Magic had sex since 1991 knowing he has HIV?
  • Below is a picture of Patrick Stewart from the 80's.  He hasn't aged a day!  Is he a Highlander?

"I swear I wrote this before Stephen Colbert pointed this out on his show a couple of weeks ago."

No comments:

Post a Comment