Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts - Part 19

Here comes the next edition of Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts (click here to see the others).  Basically,  these are a bunch of random thoughts that came to mind that I couldn't really expand on and thought I should just make them into list form for your enjoyment.  Here goes:


  • How did the Fast & Furious crew go from thieves and street racers in the 1st movie to stopping international terrorists and experts in hand-to-hand combat in the 6th movie?
  • I'm suddenly mad at myself for never having made a mixed CD (or tape if I was old enough) called "Sam's Jams".
  • Why do men's pants' sizes go by 2 inch increments?  Because I find it very annoying that 34's are too tight and 36's are too loose on me and 35's don't exist unless you have them tailored and I'm too impatient for that nonsense.
  • The guy in front of me at a gas station the other day bought 2 cases of Bud Light, a carton of Marlboro Lights, and $100 in scratch-off tickets.  Welcome to South Carolina.
  • Why do people enjoy taking baths?  All you are doing is sitting around in your own filth.
  • I have never fired a gun, is that weird or normal?
  • It's good to see that Andrew Dice Clay is getting work even if it is doing the voice of a hamster on a phone commercial.
  • Has anyone ever eaten at Hooter's for the food?
  • What exactly was so cold about the Cold War?  Is it because Russia is considered so cold?  If so, did Russia call it the Warm War?
  • Where do bugs go when it rains?
  • Reason No. 32 I Know I'm Getting Old - It took me 20 seconds the other day to remember how old I was.

"That's my little brother.  It's even warm when it snows.  Welcome to South Carolina."

No comments:

Post a Comment