Sunday, May 12, 2013

Stupid State Laws - Pennsylvania

Here comes another post about a state law that still exists on the books and why it is ridiculous (to see them all, click here):

Pennsylvania

"It is illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors."

Pennsylvania, what is wrong with you?  First off, why only outside?  Does this mean you can sleep on top of your refrigerator inside of your house whenever you feel like it?  And when you say it is 'illegal', what exactly is the punishment for such a stupid crime?  The only conceivable scenario I can fathom that would cause someone to have to make a law about sleeping on your fridge outside involves rednecks and beer, but as far as I know, Pennsylvania isn't known for its redneck population.  Maybe I am missing something here, but I can't figure out what.  Until then, I really want any readers we have in Pennsylvania to go ahead and sleep on their refrigerator outside in plain view of the cops and see what happens.  I am really curious to see what they will do.

"You better not be taking that somewhere to sleep on it, buddy or you will be in big trouble!"

No comments:

Post a Comment