Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts - Part 7

Here comes the next edition of Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts (click here to see the others).  Basically,  these are a bunch of random thoughts that came to mind that I couldn't really expand on and thought I should just make them into list form for your enjoyment.  Here goes:
  • Do you guys ever wonder how really large dinosaurs had sex?  I guess that's where the phrase "If the continent be a rockin', don't come a knockin'" came from.
  • I feel like I should like Rory McIlroy because his name sounds so much like Tin Cup's main character Roy McAvoy, but I can't stand McIlroy.
  • I still find it highly suspicious that the New England Patriots won the Super Bowl right after 9/11.  Seriously, there mascot is a Patriot, that seems really convenient.
  • If the Big Bang never happened, would there be any sentient being there to notice?
  • How exactly does spinach make Popeye super strong?  And if it works for him, why doesn't EVERYONE in that universe constantly use it?
  • I find it hilarious that the next generation of kids will think that this symbol "#" will mean hashtag and not pound.
  • Why does the NCAA refer to the play-in games as the 1st Round of March Madness when there are only 4 games being played?  They should just call it the Play-In Round and the next round as Round 1.
  • I've always found the word "abbreviation" to be hilariously ironic.
  • How many freaking X-Games are there?  I've seen at least 5 of them in the past month on ESPN which is 5 too many.
  • If Wolverine's mutant power is that he can heal super fast, does that mean that he never has to eat or drink?  If he can just heal to stay alive then he shouldn't ever feel the effects of thirst or hunger.
  • Why does the sports media always say that a good play or game is instantly the best ever when it probably was just okay?
  • Does anybody actually like 3-D technology?
  • If I ever accidentally go back in time, my first thought would be "Cool!" followed by "How do I get back?" then "Should I go back when I could use my knowledge of the future to become super rich?".
"Seriously, how does this work?  It makes no sense even for a cartoon."

No comments:

Post a Comment