Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Picture Perfect

When you support a school or team, you want to surround your stuff with their merchandise.  You may even have a man room where you display all of these things and may even be able to get away with wearing a jersey if you are over 30.  Typically, I tend to look for unique items because I do not have a big area to display collectibles.  As a Georgia Tech graduate and basketball fan, who better to represent GT's basketball history than Chris Bosh.  So, you could imagine my excitement when I saw the Georgia Tech store was having a sale on a framed Bosh plaque.  When I clicked on the link, I imagined the picture they would use.  Bosh was a power inside presence who was most remembered for his huge dunks and monster blocks.  Any one of ten images came to mind that I saw when he was at Tech.  Then the page came up.  Yikes. A fade-away jumper?  I have a lot of questions about this.  Why a jumper?  Why a fade-away?  Why does he have a face like he is dunking on someone?  Why is he shooting a fade-away if there is no one guarding him?  Also, looking at the background there are green seats - there are no green seats in Georgia Tech's basketball arena so this is an AWAY game! Why not use a picture with the home crowd behind him?  So tragic.  Try again Tech.

"#fail."

No comments:

Post a Comment