Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts - Part 13

Here comes the next edition of Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts (click here to see the others).  Basically,  these are a bunch of random thoughts that came to mind that I couldn't really expand on and thought I should just make them into list form for your enjoyment.  Here goes:


  • Did you know that Back to the Future 2 and 3 were released only a couple of months apart?
  • Terror Poops are real.  I recently found out that my dog had a cancerous tumor in her jaw (it was removed and she is okay now) and it scared my so bad that I took the largest poop in recent memory shortly after hearing the news.
  • Did we ever find out why The Jetsons had to live in cities above the clouds?  Was it pollution?  Nuclear war?  What?
  • Hot water freezes faster than cold water.  Look it up.
  • Despite being smart enough to be on Jeopardy!, contestants who hunt for a Double Jeopardy! and then fail to use them to their advantage are dumb.
  • The "Award for Gayest Name to Say with a Lisp" goes to Bruce.
  • Did Brendan Fraser retire?  The last time I remember seeing him was a super fast cameo in the first G.I. Joe movie.
  • Where is Old Zealand?
  • Why are the words "Analyst" and "Analysis" pronounced so differently despite being so similar?
  • Did you know that Stan Lee is 91 years old?
  • Does Subway realize that it is the Winter Olympics that is upcoming?  Because they keep showing Summer Olympic athletes in their commercials.
  • Is it just me or is plucking out a super-long nose hair really satisfying?
  • I wish life had a "10-Second Back" button like my cable remote.
  • If Super Mario was an Italian plumber, then why did he never ever use a wrench or plunger as a weapon in any of his games?
"Have you ever noticed that on the original Mario Brothers cover that Mario is falling into a lava pit and about to die?"

No comments:

Post a Comment