Friday, January 31, 2014

Super Bowl XLVIII Prediction

It's Super Bowl Time!!  So, you know what that means, Brainfart is going to look into the future and give you the outcome of this game:

Sambo's Pick - My mom is a huge Dallas Cowboys fan.  And not one of those bandwagon Cowboys' fans, but a real Cowboys' fan.  She grew up in Texas and if you asked her who her favorite players are, she would say Roger Staubach and Charlie Waters.  That's a real Cowboys' fan.  However, she hates what Jerry Jones is doing with the team.  She used to ask me every Sunday how the Cowboys did and every Sunday I would have to reply that Romo choked or they lost in spectacular fashion.  After a lifetime of pulling for the Cowboys, she has turned her back on them.  Now, instead of asking how the Cowboys did, she asks if Peyton won.  My mom is now officially a Peyton Manning fan, and it is because of this I am picking the Broncos to win the Super Bowl.  It's that simple.  No stats, no comparing match-ups, no logic.  I'm basing my pick entirely on who my mom is rooting for this weekend.  Like those foul-mouthed kids used to say on South Park all the time, "And Go Broncos!", "Yeah, Go Broncos!".

Denver 34 - Seattle 27

"Also, Suri the Siberian Husky wins the Puppy Bowl."

Alex's Pick - I think this is going to be Peyton's FU game to all his doubters...until he realizes he is playing a great pass defense and it's really really cold outside.  It won't be a blowout but if this Super Bowl was a week 6 game everyone would be talking about how crappy it was.

Seattle 20 - Denver 13

"FOOTBAWWWWWWWWL!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment