Thursday, July 10, 2014

Today's Celebrity Birthdays - July 10th

I decided to start up a new post where I list the "celebrities" that were born on this day and then either praise them or mock them.  It will be fun, so let's do this:

  • Sofia Vergara (42) - Sofia is the same age as Selma Blair which is kind of shocking because Selma looks at least 10 years younger.  However, that doesn't mean that Sofia is any less sexy.
  • Jessica Simpson (34) - I still find it funny that the only reason any of us know who Jessica is is because of that reality show where we all learned she is really really dumb.  It just goes to prove that reality show "stars" are talentless and if they didn't get a show, no one would know who they are which should be the case anyways.
  • Adrian Grenier (38) - After seeing his name pop up on this list, it has inspired me to write a post about the cast of Entourage and what they have gone on to do since that show ended.  Stay tuned.
  • Chiwetel Ejiofor (37) - This guy with an unpronounceable name is the actor from 12 Years A Slave and got nominated for a Best Actor Oscar this year.  That's all I got.
  • Urban Meyer (50) - Two-Time National Championship coach with the Florida Tim Tebows is only 50.  That's kind of shocking, it feels like that guy has been around forever.  Oh, and my Clemson Tigers beat his Ohio State Buckeyes in the Orange Bowl this year.  Suck it, Urban!
  • Thomas Ian Nicholas (34) - You know this guy, right?  He was the one that had to bang Tara Reid in American Pie, but should be better remembered for his role in Rookie of the Year, one of the few movies where Gary Busey was convincingly not insane.
  • Phyllis Smith (63) - You know her as Phyllis Vance from The Office and frankly, I was shocked to see that she was in her mid-60s.  She doesn't look a day over 55.
  • Maria Julia Mantilla (30) - Who is she?  I have no idea.  I included her only so I could post that picture below.
  • Nikola Tesla (Deceased) - Ah yes, the great and mighty Nikola Tesla.  Did you know that basically all of Thomas Edison's greatest inventions were stolen from this guy?  Yup, Edison was a fraud and he took credit for all of Tesla's work like microwaves, radio, primitive radar systems, and the way we use electricity today.  Seems like a raw deal for Tesla.

"I went with this picture instead of a picture of a fat Jessica Simpson.  I think I chose wisely."

No comments:

Post a Comment