Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Who Is This? Part 15


Sooooo, who is this?  I know you got this.  Nothing?  Really?  This one is really easy.  Just kidding, it might be the hardest one I have ever done, so I will give you a hint - that's not what he looks like today.  Did that do it?  NO?!?  Oh, that wasn't a good hint?  I guess you're right.  How about this hint - he's very energetic and loves to exercise.  Yup, that fat guy up there is none other than Richard "Jazz Hands" Simmons (that's his nickname, right?).  I know, when I stumbled across that picture, it blew my mind, too.  How is that even possible.  Look at him up there and then down below.  No resemblance whatsoever.


What has Richard been up to lately?  No idea, but I can only guess that if you pay him enough he will tell you anything you want to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment