Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Who Is This? Part 14


Alright, I know you got this one.  Who is it?  No idea you say?  You want a hint you say?  Fine.  He really like movies in one of his bigger roles.  That do it, jerk?  NO!?!  Damn it, I thought that hint would be enough.  Okay, here is another one.  In one of his bigger roles, he got sucked into a movie and played Jack Slater's sidekick while also trying to convince Jack Slater that he was actually a movie star.  Yup, that's Austin O'Brien from movies like Last Action Hero, The Lawnmower Man, The Lawnmower Man 2, and My Girl 2.


I can kind of see it, I guess the shorter hair threw you guys off, right?  So, what has he been doing recently?  According to his IMDB page, he still acts, but not anything since 2010.  However, it looks like he has a TV pilot in the works, so he has that going for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment