Thursday, July 24, 2014

Today's Celebrity Birthdays - July 24th

I decided to start up a new post where I list the "celebrities" that were born on this day and then either praise them or mock them.  It will be fun, so let's do this:

  • Anna Paquin (32) - Trueblood is in its last season, so I wonder where Anna's career will go from here.  If I had to guess, it better be on something where we get to see her boobs again.
  • Jennifer Lopez (45) - I can't stand this person.  She is decent to look at but has such a bitch vibe to her that I cringe each time I see her.  She can't have that much left in her career, I mean, when you have to become a judge on American Idol, your career is no longer on the upswing, is it?
  • Lynda Carter (63) - Oh, Wonder Woman, you are still beautiful in my book no matter how old you are.
  • Rose Byrne (35) - The name may not be familiar, but you know her,  She recently played Seth Rogan's wife in Neighbors, and I have to say, she still looks fine for a 35 year old.
  • Summer Glau (33) - You know her from the sadly cancelled show Firefly or The Sarah Conner Chronicles.  Fun fact - Sarah Conner was played by Cersei Lannister herself, Lena Headey.
  • Barry Bonds (50) - Did the all-time home run king take steroids?  The answer is definitely.  Your hat size doesn't increase by two sizes between seasons without taking something illegal.
  • Michael Richards (65) - Kramer is 65.  Amazing.  I bet you thought I was going to make fun of his racist remark, didn't you?  Nope, just his age.
  • Gallagher (68) - Is this guy still smashing fruit for a living?  At 68, I wonder if he can still swing that mallet.
  • Mara Wilson (27) - The little girl from Matilda and Mrs. Doubtfire is 27.  To make that even more upsurd, they are making a Mrs. Doubtfire sequel.  How old does that make you feel?
  • Amelia Earhart (32) - How do you get "Airhart" out of the word "Earhart"?  Did people just start calling her that after her pilot fame took off (get it?)?  That's my only explanation.


No comments:

Post a Comment