Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Who Is This? Part 16


So, who is this cute young lady?  I know you got this one and I'll even give you a hint - she was a lot younger in the movie you know her from.  Great hint, right?  No?  Most of the people I show in these posts are younger in the things you know them from, you say?  I guess you're right.  I'll give you a better hint then, whiner - she crawled out of a TV to kill someone in the movie you know her from.  Yup, that's Daveigh Chase, the scary little girl from The Ring.  Look at her down there, that is some heavy makeup:


So, what has this hot 24 year old actress done since The Ring?  Well, it turns out that in that same year as The Ring, she also did the voice of Lilo from Lilo and Stitch.  That's kind of cool.  More recently, she played Rhonda Volmer in 31 episodes of Big Love, which I think is that show where Bill Paxton had a bunch of wives.  I never saw it, so I'm not sure what her part was.  Otherwise, she has some upcoming stuff according to IMDB that I've never heard of nor will ever see.  Too bad, she's pretty cute in that "girl next door" kind of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment