Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Brainfart's Crush of the Month - December

At the beginning of every month, we here at Brainfart will be bringing you our Brainfart Crush of the Month!  Sometimes it will be someone you have heard of, sometimes it will be just a random hottie you may have seen before, and sometimes it might be my neighbor.  Who knows!  Let's see who we picked this month:


This is Hannah Ferguson (click on her name for a kind of NSFW photo).  As you can tell, she is a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, but she is also the hot chick eating a cheeseburger and washing a truck in those Hardee's/Carl's Jr. commercials.  I don't know about you, but I instantly fell in love with her as soon as I laid eyes on this photo.  I'm guessing it's her super sexy eyes.  And for that, I would like to congratulate Hannah on this most stupendous honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment