Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Who Is This? Part 30


Okay, this one is kind of tough, so I will give you a legitimate hint right off the bat.  He created one of the first internet memes.  See, I told you I would give you a good hint.  What?  You're not a huge nerd and don't even know what a "meme" is?  Geez, you need to stop playing outside and start playing more video games, you jock.  Here is a better hint then.  He is known for his martial arts skills, for roundhouse kicking people, and for his awesome goatee.  Yup, that's Chuck Norris as a kid teaching that pony who is boss.  Oh, and apparently Vin Diesel was the first first guy to get all of those "Cool Facts" memes and Chuck Norris kind of copied him.  How?  I have no idea, I just work here.



So, what is he up to now?  Considering he is 74 years old, I assume not much other than not trying to die.  In fact, he has only done one movie in the past decade and that was the crappy Expendables 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment