Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Who Is This? Part 32


Okay, who is this cute kid?  I know you got this one.  Well, I guessed wrong, didn't I?  Fine, here's a hint - somehow this guy has neither won an Oscar nor People's Sexiest Man Alive.  For once, that was a really good hint.  Got it?  Still no?  Damn it!  Here's another hint, loser.  He proclaimed himself "King of the World" in a movie and invaded people's dreams in another.  Yup, that's Leonardo DiCaprio.  I honestly don't see it, but I'm assured that's him.  He looks more like a gremlin than the future stud (no homo) he has become.


So, what has he been up to lately?  According to IMDB, he's got a couple movies in the pipe with one that has a plot of "The frontiersman, Hugh Glass, who in the 1820s set out on a path of vengeance against those who left him for dead after a bear mauling."  A bear mauling?  Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment