Monday, December 8, 2014

Today's Celebrity Birthdays - Dec 8th

I decided to start up a new post where I list the "celebrities" that were born on this day and then either praise them or mock them.  It will be fun, so let's do this:

  • Kim Basinger (61) - Do you realize that the first Michael Keaton Batman came out 25 years ago?  And now you feel as old as Kim Basinger.  You're welcome.
  • Dominic Monaghan (38) - Our favorite hobbit Merry from The Lord of the Rings/Charlie from Lost has a birthday today.  Good for him.
  • Ian Somerhalder (36) - Another Lost alum.  He played Boone, you know, that guy who died really early on in the series and had that really annoying sister.  Also, it kind of pissed me off as I went to look him up and when I typed "Ian" into IMDB, his name came up first before Ian McKellen.  Somehow that seems wrong to me.
  • AnnaSophia Robb (21) - Basically if you need a cute blond chick for something and can't afford Dakota Fanning, she is your go-to gal.  Trust me, you know who she is.
  • Teri Hatcher (50) - I can't believe she is turning 50 today.  Where has the time gone?
  • Nicki Minaj (32) - I only included her because I wanted to say that I don't know why she is famous.  Seriously, what does she do for a living?  I have no idea and it bugs me that I know who she is.
  • Jim Morrison (Deceased) - Other than being the lead singer for The Doors, the only other thing I know about this guy is that he is buried in Paris for some reason.  Knowledge is Power!
  • David Carradine (Deceased) - Bill from Kill Bill would have had a birthday today if it wasn't for, you know, that whole choking to death while getting off thing.  That was really awkward to type.
"I told you know who she is, and no, that isn't Dakota Fanning.  Also, don't worry, she may look 14, but she is old enough to drink legally as of today."

No comments:

Post a Comment