Friday, December 5, 2014

Who Is This? Part 29


This is a good one.  It's such a good one that I will give you a good hint.  That is a picture of this guy as a kid.  Wasn't that a good hint?  Of course it was, so who is it?  You still don't know?!?  What the hell!  Fine, I'll give you a great hint this time.  That guy grew up to become the guy who traveled in time with his buddy Bill and also became The One in a computer-created world ruled by machines.  Yup, that's Keanu Reeves.  Cute kid, right?  And you can kind of see the resemblance.


So, what is he up to now?  Well, he finally released a good movie recently with John Wick, which I haven't seen, but my brother tells me I have to check out.  And he has five movies in the pipe, but nothing that jumps off the page as looking particularly interesting.  The good news is that there is talk of a Bill and Ted sequel, so we have that to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment