Friday, December 7, 2012

The McCarthys

Do you guys know who Melissa McCarthy is?  If not, she is the star of the TV show Mike and Molly as well as the actress who played the crazy funny lady in the movie Bridesmaids.  In case you can't picture her, here is a picture of her from Bridesmaids:


Now, do you guys remember Jenny McCarthy?  I guess she is most famous for either being the host of the old MTV show Singled Out or for her Playboy spreads, it kind of depends on how much you like boobs.  In any case, here is a picture:


Did you notice the one thing that was similar about these two women?  And no, the answer is not large boobs, pervert.  The answer is that both of their last names is McCarthy.  It turns out that Melissa and Jenny are cousins.  I know, I never would have guessed that in a million years.  I heard this little piece of trivia the other day and it blew my mind and I felt I should share it with you guys that way the next time you hear it at Trivia Night, you will know the answer.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment