Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Brainfart's Crush of the Month - September

At the beginning of every month, we here at Brainfart will be bringing you our Brainfart Crush of the Month!  Sometimes it will be someone you have heard of, sometimes it will be just a random hottie you may have seen before, and sometimes it might be my neighbor.  Who knows!  Let's see who we picked this month:


This is Jessica Lowndes.  I saw this picture a while back and fell in love.  In fact, she has been my wallpaper ever since I saw her.  Who is she?  I didn't know until I looked her up.  Apparently, she was on the 90210 reboot.  I personally never saw that, but I can only assume she was incredible.  She also dated Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul for awhile.  I picked her as this month's crush because I can stare into her eyes for hours.  So sexy.  Congratulations Jessica on this amazingly sexy honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment