Monday, September 29, 2014

Today's Celebrity Birthdays - Sept 29th

I decided to start up a new post where I list the "celebrities" that were born on this day and then either praise them or mock them.  It will be fun, so let's do this:

  • Zachary Levi (34) - It's not a good day for celebrity birthdays when the guy from Chuck leads the way.  I really liked this guy, so why hasn't he done anything else since his show went off the air?
  • Calvin Johnson (29) - The best WR in the NFL turns 29 today.  Fun Fact - he is the reason I don't let wins and losses affect me as much as they used to after he torched Clemson his freshman year at Georgia Tech.
  • Ian McShane (72) - You may know him from his time on Deadwood or as Blackbeard from that crappy fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie.  I love this guy and I wish Hollywood would notice how awesome he truly is.
  • Mackenzie Crook (43) - I know you don't know his name, but you definitely know this guy.  He played the pirate with the crazy eye in Pirates of the Caribbean and a little know fact, he played the the same character as Dwight on the original British version of The Office.
  • Andrew Dice Clay (57) - Remember him?  Me neither, but I'm glad to see he is still getting work even if it is doing the voice of a hamster on a phone commercial.
  • Bryant Gumbel (66) - The first guy that made it okay for black guys to act white (no racist).
  • Russell Peters (44) - Before the most recent season of Last Comic Standing, I had never heard of this guy.  But he was easily the funniest of the three judges on the show and I will definitely watch anything he is in from now on.

"I know it's not this lovely lady's birthday, but showing a picture of her is way more satisfying then showing a picture of one the dudes above.  By the way, does anyone know who this is?  I stumbled upon her picture, fell in love, but have no idea who she is."

No comments:

Post a Comment