Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Brainfart's Crush of the Month - November

At the beginning of every month, we here at Brainfart will be bringing you our Brainfart Crush of the Month!  Sometimes it will be someone you have heard of, sometimes it will be just a random hottie you may have seen before, and sometimes it might be my neighbor.  Who knows!  Let's see who we picked this month:


This is Amy Paffrath.  You may know her as the Amazon Kindle Fire lady.  You know, the hottie who helps that idiot navigate his Kindle in the commercials.  I picked her because I have a thing for hot redheads.  Sadly, I learned she's actually blond, but I can overlook that because she looks great as a redhead.  (Side-note: Emma Stone is actually a natural blond, but has been dying her hair red for quite some time.)  Redhead or blond, I would like to congratulate Amy on this great and amazing honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment