Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Dream Journal Part 4

I started having the most vivid dreams a couple of years ago and decided to start writing down any that I could remember when I woke up in a Dream Journal.  Like all dreams, they are pretty damn weird, but my dreams are also hilarious.....but still weird.  Here are a couple of those dreams:

  • I'm in a police station and see this old lady sharpening a knife with a crazy look on her face.  I ran up some stairs to warn the cops and run into Debra Morgan (Dexter's sister from the show Dexter).  She goes to investigate but the crazy lady magically disappears in front of us.  Then I woke up.
  • I've been recruited to break into a German base during WWII.  I'm offered the help of a super spy by my superiors, but initially decline.  After seeing what my mission is, I ask for the help.  I meet the super spy and it's Tom Brady, however, he seems to be really clumsy.  While out on the mission, he immediately trips on a motion detector, but no one comes to investigate.  Later, as we are breaking into a warehouse, a soldier shows up.  As the soldier approaches Brady, Tom pulls out a butterfly knife and as he is attempting to stab the guy, he doesn't get the knife out properly and nails the soldier in the helmet, making a loud "clang".  Next thing we know, the soldier drops dead and Peyton Manning steps out of the shadows with a gun and says "Thought you might need more backup".  Then I woke up.

"If you are going to run into a cop, she would be the one you want to run into."

No comments:

Post a Comment