Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Dream Journal Part 5

I started having the most vivid dreams a couple of years ago and decided to start writing down any that I could remember when I woke up in a Dream Journal.  Like all dreams, they are pretty damn weird, but my dreams are also hilarious.....but still weird.  Here are a couple of those dreams:

  • The only thing I remember about this dream is that I'm in my dad's new car and it came with a really weird new feature - EVERY window had its own windshield wiper.
  • I'm leaving the opera for some reason with a lady friend and find out that in this dream world, everyone rides dinosaurs instead of driving cars.  On the way home, we pull our stegosaurus named Chappy up to a red light and our jerk neighbors pull up beside us on their shinny new T-Rex.  After talking some shit, I tell Chappy to kick their dino-car's ass, which he promptly does.
  • I'm supposed to play golf with my buddy BP at the Atlanta Athletic Club but he doesn't show and I play anyways.  On the 5th hole I hear a commotion and go to investigate only to find a game show happening in the caddy shack.  Before I know it, it's my turn to play and before I can answer my first question, some other guy yells out the answer (which I would have gotten wrong because I thought the answer was Breckin Meyer, I don't remember what the question was).  Somehow I still win and my prize is a Taylor Made 3-wood but when they give it to me, it turns out to be a crappy old Taylor Made Burner driver.  BP suddenly shows up and we finish the round.  Then I woke up.

"I must have been watching this episode of Futurama before I went to bed that night."

No comments:

Post a Comment