Monday, November 17, 2014

Today's Celebrity Birthdays - Nov. 17th

I decided to start up a new post where I list the "celebrities" that were born on this day and then either praise them or mock them.  It will be fun, so let's do this:

  • Rachel McAdams (36) - You probably know her from The Notebook if you are a lady or from Wedding Crashers if you are a dude.  Either way, I have a huge crush on this lovely Canadian.
  • Danny DeVito (70) - This guy has done so much over his career but every time I see him, I can't picture anything but his role as the Penguin from Batman Returns.  However, I am loving his character on Always Sunny in Philadelphia right now.
  • Marin Scorsese (72) - It's amazing to think of how many incredible movies this guy has made and yet he has only won one Academy Award, and that was for The Departed which probably isn't even one of his Top 5 of best movies.
  • Lorne Michaels (70) - The man behind Saturday Night Live turns 70 today but he doesn't look a day over 60.  Also, am I the only person who still watches that show every week?  Personally, I still think it's really funny.
  • Leslie Bibb (40) - You may not recognize the name, but you know her.  She played the chick who Tony Stark banged at the beginning of the first Iron Man movie.
  • Dylan Walsh (51) - The only reason he made this list is because I used to be a big fan of Nip/Tuck, at least until it got really weird in the later seasons.
  • RuPaul (54) - Ah yes, RuPaul.  What can I say about this.....person?  Nothing without sounding racist or sexist, so I will say nothing.

"Damn those beautiful hands from robbing me from seeing those beautiful boobs."

No comments:

Post a Comment