Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Who Is This? Part 27


Oh man, this is a good one.  I'll go ahead and give you a hint because I know you are dumb, I mean, stupid.  This guy has only done one movie that was ever in theaters.  Great hint, right?  Of course not, dummy, I wasn't going to make it easy for you.  Here's another one.  The one movie he ever did, his dad went crazy and tried to murder him and his mom with an ax.  Yup, that's Danny Lloyd, the guy who played Danny Torrance in The Shining.  Yeah, you never would have guessed that in a million years without a hint.....or you cheated.  On a side note, I have never seen this movie.  How is that possible?  I feel like this is one of those movies that everyone has seen at least once in their life, but somehow I haven't.  Weird.


So, what is he up to now?  Not a clue.  I guess he quit acting after one more movie and went back to being normal and raised a family or something.  I guess I could have done a little more research, but honestly, I don't really care what he is up to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment