Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Brainfart Crush of the Month - April

At the beginning of every month, we here at Brainfart will be bringing you our Brainfart Crush of the Month!  Sometimes it will be someone you have heard of, sometimes it will be just a random hottie you may have seen before, and sometimes it might be my neighbor.  Who knows!  Let's see who we picked this month:


This is Carly Foulkes.  You may remember her from those old T-Mobile commercials.  Sure, it has been awhile since we have seen her on TV, but she is still sexy.  She had signed up to do more ads for T-Mobile, but they signed Shakira to a deal and Carly was pushed aside.  In my opinion, huge mistake.  Shakira isn't bad to look at, but she is barely 5 feet tall and I like my women tall and Carly is 5'8, so me likey.  Congratulation, Carly, you are this month's Brainfart Crush of the Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment