Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts - Part 16

Here comes the next edition of Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts (click here to see the others).  Basically,  these are a bunch of random thoughts that came to mind that I couldn't really expand on and thought I should just make them into list form for your enjoyment.  Here goes:


  • Besides the millions of dollars, being a baseball player must be depressing considering failing 2/3rds of the time while batting is considered really really good.
  • If I unfriended every Facebook friend who posted nothing but news stories and pictures of their kids, I would have zero Facebook friends.
  • With America getting fatter every year, when are they finally going to redo shirt sizes and make an XL the new Medium?
  • I would watch every single shot of The Masters, so why in the hell do they seem to have so little coverage of that tournament?  It never comes on TV before 3pm, why not earlier?!?
  • Daylight Savings seems to benefit so few people and pisses off a much larger portion of the population who have to change all of their clocks twice a year.  So, why do we still have it?  I honestly don't know what its purpose is anymore.
  • I never have and never will trust the weatherman.  Did you know that if you predicted that it would be sunny everyday, you would be more correct percent-wise than the "professionals"?
  • Why is fighting in hockey or purposely beaning a guy in baseball not considered assault?  I can't wait for the first lawsuit resulting from someone suing another player because he got tackled in football.
  • Would crime go away if the penalty for every crime was death?
  • How is it that I have 500+ TV channels and I still can't seem to find anything worth watching?
  • I just don't get the show Workholics, I think the actors are funny but that show is really dumb.
  • I will never be able to look at the NASA logo the same way again after realizing how much the shooting star circling the logo looks like a sperm.
"And now you won't see it the same either, MWHAHAHAHA!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment