Friday, April 11, 2014

Who Is This? Part 11


Who is this?  No, not Leo, the other guy, who is that?  Well, obviously he was in Gangs of New York, I'm talking about before that.  How about a hint?  He used Reese's Pieces as bait for something hiding in a shed.  Okay, that had to have done it.  That up there beside Leo is Henry Thomas, aka Elliott from E.T..  Yeah, I know, it blew my mind, too.  Gangs of New York might have been a little long and Cameron Diaz was really really bad in it, but the whole time I was watching it, I never once thought to myself, "Hey, is that guy the kid from E.T.?".  It turns out that it totally was.

"Leo really blossomed later in life."
What has Henry been up to since E.T.?  Other than Gangs of New York, a bunch of random stuff and he recently got a part on some show called Betrayal.  I've never heard of it, but after doing as little research as possible, I learned it comes on ABC.  Yup, that's all I cared to look up.  (Update - I stumbled across an article that said Betrayal is probably going to get cancelled, so now we know two things about it, it's on ABC and it sucks)  It still blows my mind that Elliot and Leo's buddy from Gangs of New York are the same guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment