Thursday, April 24, 2014

Today's Celebrity Birthdays - April 24th

I decided to start up a new post where I list the "celebrities" that were born on this day and then either praise them or mock them.  It will be fun, so let's do this:

  • Barbra Streisand (72) - She sang "The Wind Beneath My Wings" during the Oscars when they showed who had died in the past year....what is that called?  Something complicated and Latin, I think.  Also, she used to be really really famous, I think.
  • Kelly Clarkson (32) - Some may know her as the first American Idol winner.  Others will know her as that fat chick who sings.
  • Cedric the Entertainer (50) - Did you know that his middle and last names are not 'The' and 'Entertainer'?  Who is he trying to fool?  Plus, if you have to tell people you are an entertainer, then you obviously are not that entertaining.
  • Chipper Jones (42) - If they were to make a Mount Rushmore for my Atlanta Braves, I'm fairly certain Chipper's head would be right beside Hank Aaron.  Also, I bet he could still hit better than about 50% of the league right now.
  • Aidan Gillen (44) - Otherwise know as Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish from Game of Thrones.  In the books, his character never came off as wimpy, but way more devious.
  • Djimon Hounsou (50) - You may not know his name, but you know who this is.  He was the black guy from Gladiator or the guy who helped Leo in Blood Diamond.  He will be in this summer's Guardians of the Galaxy which I'm really looking forward to.
  • Richard Donner (84) - I bet you are saying "Who?".  Well, he directed a ton of great movies like The Goonies, Superman, all of the Lethal Weapons, The Toy, and best of all, Scrooged.  Now you are saying "I love that guy".
  • My Nephew Trey (8?) - I just asked, he'll be 9.  I may not know how old he is, but I at least know his birthday.....but that's because my birthday is tomorrow.
  • Katherine Webb (25) - It's amazing that you can become famous because Brent Musburger drooled over you during a boring football game.  Then again, she is really hot, so maybe she would have become famous regardless.
"This is what you get if you are the quarterback for Alabama."

No comments:

Post a Comment