Monday, April 7, 2014

Today's Celebrity Birthdays - April 7th

I decided to start up a new post where I list the "celebrities" that were born on this day and then either praise them or mock them.  It will be fun, so let's do this:

  • Jackie Chan (60) - Wow, he's 60?!?  I did not see that coming.  I do have some good news, a Rush Hour 4 is in the works.  Oh wait, did I say good news?  I meant bad news, a Rush Hour 4 is in the works.
  • Russell Crowe (50) - Am I the only one that feels like Russell hasn't done a good movie in years?  The last thing he starred in that I enjoyed was Cinderella Man.  He will be playing Noah this summer and I will predict it now, that movie will suck.
  • James Garner (86) - If you're a chick, then you will remember him from The Notebook.  And if you're a dude, then you will remember him from, uhhhh, The Notebook.  We all know you watched it and secretly liked it.  That Ryan Gosling is dreamy.
  • Francis Ford Coppola (75) - The director of all two Godfather movies (there never was a third one and you know it!) hasn't done much lately other than produce stuff.  Fun fact - did you know he directed the movie Jack?  You know, that dumb movie where Robin Williams' character aged really fast.  Crazy, right?
  • Bill Bellamy (49) - This comedian and actor has been seen in things like....well....the only thing I can think of is Any Given Sunday where he played a WR.  Do you know who the other WR was on that fictional team?  None other than Terrell Owens.
  • A Bunch of Random Sports Stars like Tiki and Ronde Barber, Adrian Beltre, and Tony Dorsett.
"Maximus sure has let himself go, hasn't he?"

No comments:

Post a Comment