Friday, October 3, 2014

Brainfart's Crush of the Month - October

At the beginning of every month, we here at Brainfart will be bringing you our Brainfart Crush of the Month!  Sometimes it will be someone you have heard of, sometimes it will be just a random hottie you may have seen before, and sometimes it might be my neighbor.  Who knows!  Let's see who we picked this month:


This is Tami Donaldson.  She is amazing.....to look at, but probably amazing regardless.  Who is she?  A model and former Price is Right beauty.  And beauty is the best way to describe her.  She got my pick this month because of that picture alone.  I guarantee half of you will use it as your desktop picture.  Okay, I can't guarantee it, but I'm sure some of you guys (and girls?) will.  Congratulations Tami on this amazing honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment