Monday, October 20, 2014

Today's Celebrity Birthdays - Oct. 20th

I decided to start up a new post where I list the "celebrities" that were born on this day and then either praise them or mock them.  It will be fun, so let's do this:

  • Snoop Dogg (43) - When was the last time Snoop was relevant?  I honestly don't know, but he keeps sticking around somehow.
  • Viggo Mortensen (56) - It's always funny to see Aragorn in other movies.  Don't get me wrong, he is an incredible actor, but it was still somewhat of shock when I saw him in Young Guns 2.
  • John Krasinski (35) - Jim from The Office hasn't done much since that show left the air, but the good news is that this lovable guy is going to be in a Cameron Crowe movie with Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone, Rachel McAdams, and the incredible Bill Murray.  So, he does have that going for him.
  • Tom Petty (64) - I still say that his concert was the best I have ever been to.  Of course, my favorite part was when he went backstage to get high (again) before the encore.
  • Danny Boyle (58) - You don't know the name, but you know his work.  He has directed Slumdog Millionaire, 127 Hours, and 28 Days Later, which are three movies that couldn't be any less related if they tried.  Kind of impressive actually.
  • Mickey Mantle (Deceased) - One of the greatest baseball players ever and might have been in the discussion for best ever if he had laid off of the booze during his playing days.
  • Candice Swanepoel (26) - Who?  Doesn't matter, look at her down there.

"I really hope that picture isn't photo-shopped, because Wow."

No comments:

Post a Comment