Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Dream Journal Part 2

I started having the most vivid dreams a couple of years ago and decided to start writing down any that I could remember when I woke up in a Dream Journal.  Like all dreams, they are pretty damn weird, but my dreams are also hilarious.....but still weird.  Here are a couple of those dreams:

  • I'm a New York Yankee with 398 career home runs.  My teammates Jayson Werth has 399 homers and Mark Teixeira also has 398 home runs.  Tex and I both get homers in our first at-bats.  Later in the game, Tex gets his 400th as does Jayson Werth.  I then have a chance to make history by getting back-to-back-to-back 400th career homers, but instead leg out an infield single which gives me a cycle for the game.  Then I woke up.
  • I'm in my sophomore year in college at Clemson and get a pot-luck roommate.  Somehow I get the same guy I roomed with freshman year (a guy I haven't talked to since freshman year because it didn't go well).  Later, I am on way back from class and see Eric (he lived on our hall) who was setting up for a comedy show and he tells me he is really nervous.  I give him some advice along the lines of "get that first laugh and all will be fine".  During the show, my dad shows up and we wrestle.  Then I woke up.
  • I'm attacked by helicopters and Halle Berry's Catwoman saves me.  Then I steal an assault rifle from a guy in mid-air and shot that guy.  That's all I remember, but it was awesome.

"Thanks, Halle Berry."

No comments:

Post a Comment