Friday, October 24, 2014

Famous Bens

In honor of my little brother Ben's 30th birthday, I made a fun list of famous people also named Ben.  Enjoy:

  • Ben Affleck - This Ben has had his ups (Good Will Hunting, Argo) and downs (Daredevil, Gigli), but his career is coming around again.  Let's just hope he doesn't screw up Batman.
  • Ben Stiller - Love this guy.  Sure, he's made some crappy movies recently, but all I have to do is watch Zoolander again and I am in love all over again.
  • Ben Kinglsey - This guy has had such a weird career.  He's been nominated for four Oscars, but he's also been in movies like Prince of Persia and The Love Guru, so I don't really don't know what to make of him.
  • Ben Stein - "Bueller.  Bueller.  Bueller."  Enough said.
  • Ben Savage - Remember him?  Fred's little brother and that kid from Boy Meets World.  No?  Oh well.
  • Ben Whishaw - Who?  He's the guy currently playing Q in the James Bond franchise.  So far I like his take on the part.  Not as goofy as the original (and a ton younger), but good nonetheless.
  • Ben Foster - I had to include this guy because that is my brother's name, too.  If you don't know who he is, he played Angel in that crappy third X-Men movie and was recently in Lone Survivor.  Spoiler Alert - He wasn't the lone survivor.
  • Ben Roethlisberger - Two-time Super Bowl Champion QB for the Pittsburgh Steelers.  That's about it.
  • Ben McKenzie - If you don't know this guy, that's okay, but he is currently playing Jim Gordon on the new FOX show Gotham which I highly suggest checking out.
  • Benjamin Guinness - My brother works for a brewery so I felt it appropriate to include the founder of the Guinness Brewery, even if that stuff is pretty gross.
  • Benedict Cumberbatch - I know this is cheating, but I love this guy.  Everything he does is gold, from Sherlock to Star Trek to The Hobbit.  Keep it up, buddy.


"His voice just doesn't match that body, but I don't care, he's awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment