Friday, October 31, 2014

Dream Journal Part 3

I started having the most vivid dreams a couple of years ago and decided to start writing down any that I could remember when I woke up in a Dream Journal.  Like all dreams, they are pretty damn weird, but my dreams are also hilarious.....but still weird.  Here are a couple of those dreams:

  • Jon Favreau calls me on my Kindle Phone (it is exactly what you imagine it is) and offers me a small recurring role on Shameless.  He says I'm perfect for the part because I'm lanky and funny.  Also, I will get to see Emmy Rossum naked and make a hilarious anecdote about bunnies.
  • I'm Zach Galifianakis's campaign manager for his bid for mayor of a small lakeside town.  Rachel McAdams was also part of his staff.  I can only assume this is the plot of The Campaign 2.  That was until zombies attacked the town.  I hate zombies and the only thing I remember about this part of the dream is that the zombie attack could be stopped by closing a garden gate.
  • I'm flying in a small airplane being flown by Randy Marsh from South Park.  We are flying really low and Randy worries we will be hit by a tornado.  Then all of the sudden we are in Las Vegas and Randy crashes.  Then I wake up.
"Just watch Shameless and you can see Emmy naked, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment