Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Brainfart's Crush of the Month - August

At the beginning of every month, we here at Brainfart will be bringing you our Brainfart Crush of the Month!  Sometimes it will be someone you have heard of, sometimes it will be just a random hottie you may have seen before, and sometimes it might be my neighbor.  Who knows!  Let's see who we picked this month:


This is Michele Merkin (in case you never looked at the bottom of her picture which I can't blame you).  You probably don't know her unless you watched the same show I saw her on back in 2007 called The Next Best Thing.  It was a reality competition to find the best celebrity impersonator and it was surprisingly entertaining (in case you are wondering, an Elvis was crowned the winner over another Elvis) .  I picked her this month because she is, well, hot as hell.  Do I need another reason?  Nope.  So, congrats Michele on this incredible honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment