Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Who Is This? Part 18


Whatcha got?  I know you can do this, it's easy.  Nothing?  I bet you are expecting a hint.  Well, you're in luck, here it is - in the movie you know her from, she had a cool nickname.  I know, unless you are an idiot that was a great hint.  What?  You are an idiot and you need a better hint?!?  Fine.  In the movie you know her from, she had a really cool nickname and played football with a bunch of scrappy kids who beat the dreaded Cowboys on a miraculous play.  Yup, that hottie up there is Shawna Waldron otherwise known as Becky "Ice Box" O'Shea from Little Giants.  She certainly has blossomed into a fine looking woman (and I mean that in the least creepy way possible).


So, what has she been up to since Little Giants?  Well, quite a lot according to her IMDB page, but nothing I have heard of.  Let's cross our fingers for a Little Giants 2 though.  Maybe Rick Moranis will come out of retirement for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment