Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts - Part 21

Here comes the next edition of Truly Random Brainfart Thoughts (click here to see the others).  Basically,  these are a bunch of random thoughts that came to mind that I couldn't really expand on and thought I should just make them into list form for your enjoyment.  Here goes:


  • Fun Fact - referring to The Netherlands as Holland is like referring to America as Texas.  Holland is actually just a province in The Netherlands.
  • I'm proud to say that I have never taken a selfie.
  • American Ninja Warrior would be enjoyable to watch if the contestants would stop referring to themselves as "ninjas" instead of what they really are, non-lethal white guys.
  • Sticky Notes might be the most under-appreciated invention ever.
  • I can't stand it when ESPN reports breaking news and covers that news as if it is the biggest thing ever when they have been telling us it was going to happen for the past week.
  • Reason No. 144 That I Know I'm Getting Older - Back Hair.
  • Am I the only one who gets super annoyed when they get caught at a red light for a single car that is turning right?
  • How often do you find random cuts and bruises on your body that you have no idea where they came from?  This seems to be happening more and more often to me.
  • Can Leonardo DiCaprio act or is he just the same character every time but sometimes with a different accent?
  • How many votes do you think the leading vote getter for the WNBA All-Star Game got?  8?  9?
  • I would love to see a former James Bond actor play a villain in a James Bond movie.  I'm looking at you, Dalton.
  • Movies that are set in the past drive me crazy when all of their females are so perfectly groomed.  Perfect hair and perfect makeup did not exist when the ancient Greeks were roaming the Earth.
  • How appropriate is it that wrestling's favorite wrestler (John Cena) always wears jean shorts?

"Hilarious."

No comments:

Post a Comment