Thursday, August 7, 2014

Today's Celebrity Birthdays - Aug 7th

I decided to start up a new post where I list the "celebrities" that were born on this day and then either praise them or mock them.  It will be fun, so let's do this:

  • Charlize Theron (39) - Considering she will be 40 next year, she is still gorgeous.  I've said it many times and I will repeat it again, Charlize is the most naturally beautiful person in Hollywood and I'm glad that I got to see her naked in that crappy movie, The Devil's Advocate.
  • David Duchovny (54) - Agent Mulder is getting up there in age isn't he?  Did you know that he is kind of married (they are separated due to David's apparent sex addiction) to Tea Leoni?  Nice pull, Dave.
  • Michael Shannon (40) - Some know him as Nelson Van Alden from Boardwalk Empire, others know him as General Zod from the most recent Superman movie.  Either way, he is still one ugly looking dude.
  • Wayne Knight (59) - NEWMAN!!!!
  • Mike Trout (23) - Yeah, two-time AL MVP runner-up (and probably should have won both) is only 23!  Does it piss you off that he just signed a 6 year/$144.5 million contract at that age?  Not fair.
  • Sidney Crosby (27) - The next Wayne Gretzky is 27, which is supposedly the prime age for athletes.  Well, I guess we can stop calling him the next Wayne Gretzky.  Sidney is good but he is no Great One.
  • Carl 'Alfalfa' Switzer (Deceased) - He died when he was only 31.  In fact, I read somewhere that most of the original cast of The Little Rascals died tragic deaths while they were still young.  I guess that show was cursed.

"So hot for a 39 year old."

No comments:

Post a Comment