Saturday, August 9, 2014

Saturday's Video of Saturday

Here is our weekly funny video post.  Let's see what we got for you guys:

Set up:  I saw this clip on @Midnight a couple of weeks ago and it made me laugh so much I had to share it with you guys:


Summary:  BAM!  Buzz knocked that guy good.  It was especially impressive considering that that guy was a lot taller than Buzz and considering how old Buzz is.  The only thing I did find interesting about this clip is that Buzz wouldn't actually swear on a bible that he went to the moon.  Why not just do it?  Sure, he doesn't have to defend himself to a dick like that guy and I do believe that they did go to the moon (even if my phone is more powerful than all of the electronics on the space shuttle combined), but why didn't he just get it over with?  Just some food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment