Sunday, August 10, 2014

Stupid State Laws - Florida 6

Here comes another post about a state law that still exists on the books and why it is ridiculous (to see them all, click here):

Florida

"Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown."

Okay, I might actually agree with this law.  Then again, this is Florida.  I feel like seeing a man in a strapless gown in public is the least of that state's worries.  Did they really need to make a law like this?  Probably not.  I guess they have a rampant problem with drunk college students down there on Spring Break wearing strapless gowns and they had to put a stop to it.  My question is - why would a drunk....never mind, I just answered my own question.  Well, if Florida isn't going to put a stop to any of their other problems, at least they are putting a stop to fun.  Jerks.

"Sarge, can we arrest this guy?  I mean, his gown does have straps, he's just not wearing them."
"Damn it rookie, why did you have to point this out?  I guess we will have to let him go and find us some other idiot to arrest."
"That shouldn't be a problem, this is Florida."

No comments:

Post a Comment