Monday, August 25, 2014

Today's Celebrity Birthdays - Aug 25th

I decided to start up a new post where I list the "celebrities" that were born on this day and then either praise them or mock them.  It will be fun, so let's do this:

  • Sean Connery (84) - The first and best James Bond is getting up there.  It's still sad that the last movie he did was The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, and that's only because he passed on playing Gandolf in The Lord of the Rings.  In the end, I think Ian McKellen was the better choice though.  Gandolf with a Scottish accent doesn't seem right to me.
  • Regis Philbin (83) - I find it amazing that Regis is younger than Sean Connery.  He looks years older.  Then again, Connery has looked about 80 for the past 30 years.
  • Tim Burton (56) - Oddly enough, Tim's next movie does not star Johnny Depp.  Is that possible?
  • Blake Lively (27) - The Green Lantern sucked and Blake was pretty bad in it, but damn it, she is easy on the eyes and I forgive her for her role in that disaster.
  • Alexander Skarsgard (38) - My favorite piece of trivia about True Blood's tall blond vampire Eric is that he was in Zoolander.  He played one of Zoolander's buddies that died in the gasoline fight.
  • Billy Ray Cyrus (53) - Miley's dad recently had a cameo in Sharknado 2.  I think he played a doctor.  It's amazing how the fame of your daughter can get you parts in crappy SyFy movies.
  • Rachel Bilson (33) - I have a confession to make.  I've seen every season of The O.C.  Yup, I watched every episode, even the last few crappy seasons.
  • Kel Mitchell (36) - Remember him?  He was on Nickelodeon's Kenan and Kel.  I haven't seen him since then other than a small part in that underrated movie, Mystery Men.  And yet, his counterpart Kenan is now on SNL.  Where did things go wrong for him?
  • Claudia Schiffer (44) - You gotta admit that she is still hot for a 44 year old.


"And here is the reason I watched every season of The O.C.  Personally, I think that's a damn good reason.  Screw you for judging me."

No comments:

Post a Comment