Friday, January 2, 2015

Brainfart's Crush of the Month - January

At the beginning of every month, we here at Brainfart will be bringing you our Brainfart Crush of the Month!  Sometimes it will be someone you have heard of, sometimes it will be just a random hottie you may have seen before, and sometimes it might be my neighbor.  Who knows!  Let's see who we picked this month:


This is Danielle Panabaker.  She currently plays Caitlin Snow on The Flash and you've probably seen her in various things over the years.  While she may look really young, she's actually 27 years old and still totally hot.  Does that make me creepy?  Maybe, but I don't care, I'm into that "Girl Next Door" look she puts off no matter how old she looks.  Wait, I take that back.  I meant I don't care how old she looks as long as she looks old enough.  You know what, just disregard everything I just said and please don't report me to the local authorities.  In any case, congrats Danielle on this incredible honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment