Monday, January 5, 2015

Today's Celebrity Birthdays - Jan 5th

I decided to start up a new post where I list the "celebrities" that were born on this day and then either praise them or mock them.  It will be fun, so let's do this:

  • Bradley Cooper (40) - Every time I see this guy, I always remember him from Wedding Crashers.  Such a dick in that movie, but it turns out that first impressions are not true.  Pretty cool dude.
  • Marilyn Manson (46) - My favorite thing about this guy is that people think he is the nerdy kid from The Wonder Years.  Nope, but I can see why people think that though.
  • January Jones (37) - She plays Don Drapper's wife on Mad Men and played Emma Frost in X-Men: First Class.  She's easy on the eyes, but not a particularly good actress.
  • Diane Keaton (69) - Remember when she was in classics like The Godfather and Annie Hall?  Yup, over the past decade she has made us forget all about those years with movies like Something's Gotta Give and The Family Stone.  What happened?
  • Robert Duvall (84) - Another Godfather alum but this one is still giving us good work.  He recently starred opposite Iron Man in The Judge.  Didn't see it, but heard good things.
  • Vinnie Jones (50) - Love this guy.  He hasn't done much worth a shit recently, but did you know his first three movies were Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, Gone in Sixty Seconds, and Snatch?  That's pretty damn solid.
  • Kristin Cavallari (28) - I'm never seen The Hills, but if I did, she would have been my favorite.  Why?  Easy question, she was the hottest.
  • Oscar Isaac (35) - I can honestly say that I have never seen anything he has been in that I know of, but I still know who he is for some reason.  The good news is that he will be in the Star Wars movie, so that streak will end soon.
  • George Reeves (Deceased) - The original Superman suffered a similar fate as Christopher Reeves, except George died via a bullet.  Does this mean Brandon Routh and Henry Cavill are doomed, too?


No comments:

Post a Comment