Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Who Is This? Part 35


Alright, I know without a doubt that you know who that is.  NO?!  What the hell, man (or lady, can't forget them)!  Would a crappy hint help?  Of course it will.  She has only done one thing that you have probably heard of.  I know, I know, I did say it was going to be a crappy hint.  I'll give you the real one now.  She was the title star of a show about an orphaned girl who could be described as "Punky".  Yup, that's Soleil Moon Frye, or as you know her, Punky Brewster.  She grew up to be a nice looking woman even if she doesn't look anything like you remember her.


So, what has she been up to lately?  Believe it or not, but she has been working steadily since Punky Brewster left the air.  She does a lot of voice work, especially on something called Bratz.  Also, she was on 66 episodes of Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment